SUBMIT YOUR FILMS!
Champs-Elysées Film Festival / 6th iteration
Selection of French and American Independent films (Feature length and Short films)
The 6th iteration of the Festival will take place from the 15th to the 22nd of June 2017.
Selected works must have been completed in the 18 months prior to being screened at the festival.
- American Feature Films must be a French premiere and in English language.
- French Feature Films must be a Parisian premiere and in French Language.
- Concerning the coproductions with a foreign country, it is the major coproducer who gives its nationality to the film.
For the selection of French and American feature films (fiction, animation, documentary), a Vimeo link available until the end of June 2017 should be provided to the programmer. The registration fee is 35 euros.
For the selection of French and American short films (fiction, animation, documentary and experimental), a Vimeo link available until the end of June 2017 should be provided to the programmer. The short film must not exceed 15 minutes. The registration fee is 10 euros.
The submission fees can be paid with PayPal or by Check (for French submissions only) to Champs-Elysées Film Festival.
Please send us back the form by EMAIL before the 10th of April 2017:
. The entry form duly completed, dated and signed.
. The rules and regulations dated and signed.
. A copy of the PayPal invoice.
The festival retains the right to disqualify an entry, with no refunded fee, if submission guidelines are not met.
The official selection will be announced at the press conference, 4th of May 2017.
A DCP will be needed for the festival’s screenings.
A DVD/Bluray will be asked for the festival’s archives.
- American Independent Feature Film Competition
- French Independent Feature Film Competition
- American Short Films Competition
- French Short Film Competition