The Press Accreditations are restricted to journalists, photographers and media technicians. In the case of crews (mostly TV or radio), crew members must have their own accreditation.
Accreditations are strictly personal, named, include an ID photo and are non-transferable.
Press Accreditation requests open on 15 May 2015.
They are processed through the Visitor Page. Every Press Accreditation holder must create a Visitor Page profile, including name, surname, email, mobile phone number, postcode, name of the press organisation and an ID photo.
Press Accreditation Guide
1. Navigate to Pro / Press > Visitor Page
2. Create a new account or log in if you already have one.
3. Fill out your personal profile. In the Company section, choose the press organisation you work for from the list. If it is not listed, please create it.
4. Upload your ID photo.
5. Navigate to the “Accreditation” tab and choose the pink accreditation corresponding to your media: Print, Radio, Photo, Online or TV
6. If you’re part of a crew (TV or Radio), please specify your colleagues’ names in the remarks section, so as to speed up the approval of all your requests.
Confirmation & Approval
When your request is sent, you will receive a request confirmation email. This is not an approval of your accreditation request but a simple confirmation that we’ve received your request and are reviewing it. If your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email at the beginning of June.